Mark Walker Wife and net worth: Know every interesting fact about him by following the article below.
Mark Walker is a well-known politician from the United States of America. He has also served for the 6th Congressional district of North Carolina from the year 2015 to 2021 as a U.S Representative. Most of the people also recognize him as a pastor.
Walker is associated with the Republican political party. In his years of a political career, he has made himself popular, and he is very much appreciated for the efforts and contributions he made for his state and country.
Mark Walker Wife And Children Details
Mark Walker is a happily married man. He is married to his beautiful wife, Kelly Sears.
Professionally, his wife is a nurse practitioner. Moreover, the couple has three children named Anna Claire Walker, Ryan Walker, and Rachel Walker.
How much is Mark Walker Net Worth?
Well, like many other politicians, Mark Walker net worth and earnings are contributed by his political career.
Moreover, some of our sources have mentioned that he has made investments in multiple sectors. We’ll definitely update you about his earnings and net worth as soon as we find out.
|Birthday||May 20, 1969|
|Children||Rachel Walker, Ryan Walker, Anna Claire Walker|
|Education||Piedmont International University|
Facts On Mark Walker
- Mark Walker is a pastor and politician who is 51 years of age as of 2021. He was born on the 20th day of May 1969.
- Walker was born and raised in the place called Dothan of Alabama, United States, and he holds American nationality from his birthright.
- Talking about Mark Walker’s education, he did his schooling at the local school in Alabama. Later, he attended Trinity Baptist College and Piedmont International University.
- Until now, Mark has served as the Chair of the Republican Study Committee, as a Vice-Chair of the House Republican Conference, and U. S House Representative of the 6th district of North Carolina.
- You can find Mark Walker on Instagram @repmarkwalker and on Twitter @RepMarkWalker.