Marko Grujic is a Serbian international football player who is currently associated with Liverpool FC but has been playing in other clubs as a loan player. Marko has established himself as a formidable player in the midfield position on the team and also has played for his country in the international games in his career.
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Salary||£780,000 per annum|
Marko Grujic is a talented and hard-working player who has the potential to shine in the midfield if the opportunity is presented to him but his current form is not enough for world-class clubs. Grujic spent his childhood training and playing for his hometown club, Red Star Belgrade.
10 Facts on Marko Grujic
- According to the information available on Marko Grujic in Wikipedia, he was born in the year 1996. So today he is at the age of 24 years old.
- .The footballer’s birthday falls on the 13th of April and he was born in Belgrade, Serbia so his nationality is Serbian.
- Marko has a strong and healthy body as he stays fit with his impressive and intensive training schedule. He stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches.
- The details on the family of Grujic are very limited on the internet, His father is Goran Grujic while his mother’s identity is unknown.
- Looking at the dating and relationship profile, Marko is not married for sure but there is no confirmation whether he has any girlfriend right now.
- The footballer is available on Instagram and Facebook. He has 431k followers under his username grujicmarko on Instagram.
- Marko returned from his loan spell with Hertha FC and has been kept with the contract by Liverpool FC today. Grujic has a contract of £780,000 per annum with Liverpool FC.
- There is news circulating about a contract renewable and squad placement for the footballer in the club.
- The footballer spent 8 years in the Red Star Belgrade as a trainee and played for the club for four seasons before moving to Liverpool.
- Marko Grujic has made eight senior appearances for Serbia to date.