Markus Golden is an American football outside linebacker who plays for the Arizona Cardinals in the National Football League. The linebacker was drafted by the Cardinals in the second round in the 2015 Draft. He was the 58th pick in the draft.
Moreover, Markus went and played for the New York Giants for the 2019/20 season. But the linebacker is back to where his heart belongs as he is recently traded by the Giants. No wonder Markus is very happy to be back home as per his interviews. Hence, he will be playing the rest of the season for the Cardinals. the team he made his first NFL appearance with. Moreover, Golden played his College Football with Missouri. Here are a few facts to know about the Cardinal star.
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
10 Facts on Markus Golden
- Markus Golden is an American football outside linebacker who plays for the NFL side, Arizona Cardinals.
- Moreover, Markus is currently 29 years old.
- He celebrates his birthday on March 13 every year. The player was born in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Markus Golden has a whopping weight of 117 kg, Also, he stands at a great height of 6 feet and 3 inches.
- However, he doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend for the time being. Markus Golden is single and not dating anyone.
- The player gets a base salary of $2, 651,300 as per his contract with the Giants.
- But of course, the player has been traded to the Cardinals. However, his contract must remain intact as per the policies.
- Markus Golden was unfortunately not signed after his 2018 season by the Cardinals. But they have got him back via trade.
- The player has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- Moreover, he is also present on Instagram. The footballer has more than 45k followers on the platform.