Martin Pakula is a famous Australian Politician. He was a member of the Labor Party of the Victoria Parliament since the year 2006. Since 2014, he has been working as an Attorney General in the Andrews Ministry. He is also a Racing Minister in Andrews Ministry. He has always been hard-working since an early age.
Martin Pakula was a minister of Industrial relations from 2008 to 2010. He has collected many experiences until now. He has also served as a minister of transport facilities and Industrial trade and relations in the Brumby Ministry. He started his career as a politician since 2006 and he still has the same passion in his work.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
I grew up here https://t.co/f82dGgJo9e pic.twitter.com/D0f2GFyt1s
— Martin Pakula (@MartinPakulaMP) September 20, 2020
10 Facts on Martin Pakula:
- Martin Pakula was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on 7 January 1969. At the present time, he has aged 51 years old.
- He is a well-known politician in Australia who has worked in many MInistry departments and collected lots of experiences.
- His parents were from Uzbekistan and from Poland. But not much information about his parents is revealed.
- Martin Pakula is married but he has not unveiled the name of his wife and the couple are blessed with two children.
- Moving on to his net worth, he has been earning a lot, his actual net worth is $8 million.
- Currently, he has been living with his wife, children, and other members of his family.
- He completed his education from Monash University where he studied Law. He completed his Honor Degree in Law and Bachelors from the same UNiversity.
- Martin Pakula is available on Wikipedia. He is active on Twitter and Facebook.
- About his nationality, he is an Australian. He was born and raised in Australia.
- He spends most of his time with his family but has not opened up much about his personal life.