Martin Patience: Is there any Wikipedia about the BBC journalist? Read more about him in this article.
Martin Patience is one of the famous reporters for the BBC. He is currently working as a newsman for middle east Asia.
Martin’s works should be appreciated as he brings news from very risky and politically affected places. Let’s move further to know the journalist.
BBC Martin Patience Wikipedia: Is there one?
Martin is listed on the Wikipedia page of BBC newsreaders and reporters. But he does not have his personal Wikipedia page.
However, doing some research, he is featured in many news and has been mentioned on different sites.
Martin Age and Net Worth Revealed
Martin is 56 years of age.
He is a well-known figure in reporting business. However, we are unaware of his net worth and actual earnings.
Martin Patience Wife and Children
Martin is said to have married the granddaughter of Munier Chowdhury, a very famous Bangladeshi educationist.
The couple met in Syria. They have a son. However other pieces of information are not revealed.
My wife’s grandfather, Munier Chowdhury, appeared as a doodle image on Google in Bangladesh, which is rather cool. It was to mark what would have been his 95th birthday. He was murdered 50 years ago. pic.twitter.com/b9DqbFigVw
— Martin Patience (@martinpatience) December 2, 2020
|Education||University of Glassgow|
- Martin has won Young Alumnus of the Year in 2014 and came as one of the busiest journalists at that time. He has been posted to different places around the world including Nigeria, Afghanistan, China, Lebanon, and many more.
- He has extraordinary reporting skills and always seems to be cheerful even in turbulent situations comprising difficult political events.
- Martin’s nationality is Scottish. Being born and raised in the capitals, he had to leave Glasgow in the year 2002 to pursue his dreams.
- Taking about his social media he doesn’t use Instagram but is very active over the Twitter platform. He very often shares his adventurous travels and opinions over there. His Twitter is under the username “@martinpatience”.
- Previously he was trolled on Twitter about his Glaswegian accent. However, scores of furious Twitter users backed Patience and his accent.
- Talking about his education, he is a graduate of the University of Glasgow.