Christie Smythe is an American reporter as well as Editor who is getting headlines after dropping Bloomberg job for her relationship with Imprisoned CEO Martin Shkreli. Moreover, she also served as an Assistant Managing Editor at Fastinform company.
Additionally, Kansas City native, Christie is based in New York for her law and business journalist which specializes in legal battles as well as regulatory actions.
|Married/Single||dating: Martin Shkreli|
|Education||University of Missouri|
Since mid-April, researchers around the world have been looking into using leprosy drug clofazimine for COVID-19.
Martin Shkreli beat them, drafting that proposal from prison in March. The government called him “delusional.” https://t.co/MeNwZxXM7Rhttps://t.co/MDm0d3BXOX pic.twitter.com/hBiPNwklwN
— Christie Smythe (@ChristieSmythe) December 20, 2020
10 Facts About Christie Smythe
- As per our researches, Christie Smythe is 38 years of age as of 2020. But, we’re unable to find her actual date of birth.
- Currently, Christie Smythe is available on Twitter. She has joined Twitter in December 2008. As of now, she has more than 5.3k followers and 2.1k followings.
- Christie Smythe hails from Kansas City, Missouri. Therefore, she belongs to an American nationality.
- Talking about her marital status, Christie Smythe is already a married woman. But, she is set to get divorced from him. However, his ex-husband’s name is yet to get revealed.
- Recently, thedailybeast.com reports that a Bloomberg reporter quitted her job and divorced her husband in order to be in a relationship with imprisoned former CEO Martin Shkreli.
- A former Bloomberg reporter crossed paths with Martin Shkreli in 2015 where he was under federal investigation for securities law violations.
- Moreover, his husband Martin Shkreli is also known as “Pharma Bro”. With this, he has earned himself the moniker of “Most hated man in the world” for increasing up the price of the AIDS drug Darapri in August 2015.
- Previously, as a Bloomberg reporter, she basically covered business disputes, insider trading, money laundering, consumer litigation, securities fraud, and many others.
- How rich is Christie Smythe? Well, this question still seems to have a question mark as there is no information regarding her net worth. Thus, this tab is unknown at the moment.
- We’re unable to find her Instagram account as there is no Instagram account under her name. Supposedly, she is unavailable on the Web.