Martine Chevallier is a world-famous actress who has already been credited in almost 63 different movies and television shows. Among these shows, the prevalent ones are Tell No One, Mozart, Le bourgeois gentilhomme, Don’t Worry, I’m Fine, etc.
Quick Facts: Martine Chevallier Wikipedia: Who Is She Married To?
|Husband||August Coppola (m. 1996)|
|Education||National Academy of Dramatic Arts|
Currently, she seems to be busy with the post-production of her upcoming movie named Le bal des folles. Also, Martine has been a part of some reality shows, and talk shows too, they are La troupe d’un soir, La nuit des Molières, Champs-Elysées, etc.
10 Facts on Martine Chevallier:
- Martine Chevallier’s current age seems not to be available on the internet, but anyone who has seen her picture can guess that she is around 60 to 65 years old.
- Speaking about her love life, Martine Chevallier got married to August Coppola in 1996 but has remained a widow since her husband died in the year 2009.
- As per Martine Chevallier’s Wikipedia site, she is very popular for being the aunt of Tatiana Probst and Barbara Probst.
- Talking about Martine Chevallier’s family life, her parents’ information remains unknown, but we know that she has a sister named Catherine Chevallier, an actress.
- Since Martine was born and raised in Gap, France, we can recognize her nationality as French.
- According to Chevallier’s bio, she remains an honorary member of Comédie-Française since the year 2019.
- Despite spending 13 years of married life, Chevallier didn’t share any children with her late husband, Coppola.
- Her first acting appearance came in the year 1970 when she played the role of herself in the movie The Mad Heart.
- Moreover, our research has led us to find out her Facebook account – the sad part is that she is not very active there, and her account is private.
- Furthermore, she got her acting education from the National Academy of Dramatic Arts.