Mary-Charles Jones is an American actress who has featured in a number of movies and Tv shows. The actress started her pool of fame by starring in the shows like Necessary Roughness and Hannah Montana. She debuted at the age of 5.
As of recent, she played a lead role in the comedy series, Kevin Can Wait. Besides, she was featured in an episode of ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. The actress has played roles in the feature films like Identity Thief, Foot Loose, and many more. Her sister, Maggie is also a popular actress who is best known for her role in the sitcom, “We Bought A Zoo.”
|Birthday||December 28, 2001|
|Parents||Jason Jones, Angela Jones|
|Siblings||Maggie and Lillian|
10 Facts on Mary-Charles Jones
- Mary-Charles Jones is an American actress who is known for portraying the role of “Sarah Gable” in CBS’s comedy show, Kevin Can Wait.
- As of now, the actress is just 18 years old. And she has already had more than dozens of movies and shows credits.
- Moreover, she has an exceptional height of around 1.59 meters.
- It is really a surprise that she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. But her well-written bio can be found on IMDB, Famous Birthdays, and on almost every wen portal site.
- At the moment, she doesn’t have a boyfriend and is single.
- Moreover, Mary is available on Instagram where she has gathered around 13k followers.
- As for her family, many members are in the field similar to her. Both of her sisters, Maggie and Lillian are actresses.
- Her sister, Maggie is one of the most popular child actresses. She is best known for the sitcom, We Bought a Zoo and also as Leia in the show, Leia to the Rescue.
- Moving on, she was born to proud parents, Angela and Jason Jones.
- Furthermore, she was born in Seattle. The actress is currently residing in Atlanta.