Mary Donnelly Haskell is a very talented and amazingly gorgeous actress from the United States of America who has ruled in the hearts of many with her amazing acting works. She is best known for her works in films like Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas in 1994, 7th Heaven of 1996, and Dolly Parton’s Heartstring of 2019.
Haskell has been working actively as an actress for almost three decades. Lately, she’s getting attention from the audiences for her work in the family, musical genre film titled Dolly Parton’s Christmas on the Square. She has played the role of Jenna Hathaway and has aced her role.
Know more about Mary Donnelly Haskell from the facts below.
|Name||Mary Donnelly Haskell|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Children||Mary Lane Haskell, Sam Haskell IV|
10 Facts On Mary Donnelly Haskell
- Mary Donnelly Haskell is a well-known actress who has given many impeccable performances and impressed everyone.
- Donnelly hasn’t shared her age and birthday details. Observing her, she seems to be in her fifties.
- Mary was born and raised in Beaumont, Texas, United States and she holds an American nationality.
- Wiki-bio of Mary is not available yet. From the facts we mentioned here, you can know enough about her.
- There is not much information available about Haskell’s childhood and academic background. However, we do know in the year 1977, she became Miss Mississippi.
- According to Haskell’s IMDB bio, she got married to her husband Sam Haskell on December 28, 1982. The couple is blessed with two children.
- Surprisingly, Mary and Sam were the only American couple to get the invitation from Queen Elizabeth II to the royal wedding of Prince Edward.
- Mary seems to have an average height with a slim body. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her actual body measurements are not available.
- Haskell is estimated to have a net worth of $14 million.
- Mary Donnelly is active on Instagram @haskellfam but her account is private.