Mary Solomon was the wife of David M.Solomon who is a famous producer, a banker of America as well as a chief executive of his office Goldman Sachs. She got lots of popularity because of her husband. Her husband is known by many of us and has earned great fame because of his work and dedication.
Mary Solomon is also a producer who has produced many movies like Welcome Home, Ingrid Goes West and The Good Neighbor. She has also played as an actress in the movie name Cleaning Rain which is a short movie. She has also written a book name Autoimmune Disease AntiInflammatory Diet.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Mary Solomon:
- Mary Solomon has not revealed her age and we are even not sure about her date of birth.
- She was married to David M.Solomon who is a famous American producer. They were married in 1989 and they got divorced in 2018.
- They both are now busy with their own lives and have moved on from their past relationship.
- Mary Solomon is not available on Wikipedia but she is available on IMDb and other sites as well.
- Moving on to her net worth and salary, producer Mary Solomon has not revealed her total net worth as of 2020 and her annual salary.
- Mary Solomon and her husband doesn’t seem to have children as they have never unveiled about them in front of others.
- Her real account is not found on Instagram, Twitter, and on Facebook. She is not active on social apps.
- Talking about her education, we are unsure whether she joined the university or not, whether she has completed her Bachelor’s Degree or not.
- Mary Solomon has not unfolded detailed information about her family members and the name of her parents.
- These days, she is very focused on her work and she has been staying on her home due to Coronavirus.