Masada Iosefa was a well-known Samoan rugby league player whose position was a hooker in the rugby field. He played for the Penrith Panthers and the West Tigers of the National Rugby League since 2008. In 2008, he made his NRL debut with Penrith Panthers and recorded 43 appearances, 8 tries in the 3 years of his contract periods.
Further, Masada Iosefa was an active rugby footballer. According to the reports from Foxsports, a former rugby star, Masada Iosefa died at the age of 32 in the tragic quad bike accident. The severe accident took place near Darwin on late Monday.
Quick Facts: Masada Iosefa Wife And Family: Cause Of Death Revealed
|Birthday||26 January 1988|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Education||Patrician Brothers’ College|
— Peter Lang (@PeterVLang) January 26, 2021
10 Facts on Masada Iosefa
- How old was Masada Iosefa? Masada Iosefa was 32 years old. The pro rugby player died just a few hours of his 33rd birthday today.
- According to the NT police, Masada Iosefa was on the way to McKinley Road on a quad bike. He failed to bend the bike on the road and got collided with a guard rail. That’s the main cause of his sudden death.
- We’re unable to fetch Masada Iosefa’s wife or girlfriend’s details at the moment. Probably, he was not married and has no children.
- Moving on to his family background, Masada’s parents are definitely having a hard time right now. His fans and team members are sending condolences to Iosefa’s family and friends through social media at this very difficult time.
- He stands at 5 feet 10 inches (179 cm) tall with a bodyweight of 90 kg.
- It looks like Masada has no profile on Instagram and Twitter.
- Masada was born in Samoa and raised in Australia. Hence, his nationality is Samoan-Australian.
- Discussing his current net worth, Masada’s net worth is yet to surface on the internet.
- According to Wikipedia, Iosefa was a student of Patrician Brothers’ College.
- Lastly, Masada was also a member of the New Zealand world cup squad.