Mason McKenzie is a Canadian actor who rose to fame after appearing in the American teen drama series, Once Upon A Time. He played the role of Roderick in the award-winning drama series. It can be streamed on Netflix.
Moreover, he also has a famous portrayal of “Toby” in the Netflix teen series, The Babysitters Club. Also, he is famous as “Chad Wyatt” in the tv series, When Calls the Heart. At a very young age, Mason has already featured in a lot of television series and movies. He is one of the most promising teen actors at the moment and has been very consistent with his roles and portrayals. Here is everything you need to know about him.
|Birthday||July 25, 2005|
|Height||5 ft 2 inches|
10 Facts on Mason McKenzie
- Mason McKenzie is a Candian actor best known for “Once Upon A Time” and the latest Netflix series, The Babysitters Club.
- Moreover, he is currently 15 years old. But he has featured in a lot of movies and shows already.
- However, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now, which seems to inevitable as his career advances.
- Likewise, the actor has a promising height of around 5 feet and 2 inches already.
- Similarly, his birthday lies on July 25 every year. He celebrates it with his family and has posted a lot of birthday photos on social media.
- Speaking of which, he is present on Instagram where the actor has over 4000 followers.
- Furthermore, he was born to Luke McKenzie and Laurie McKenzie. The teenager doesn’t seem to have any siblings.
- Similarly, his nationality is Canadian. He grew up in Barrie. The actor used to play hockey growing up.
- Moreover, he is too young to be dating someone. Hence, Mason is single.
- Mason McKenzie also has a biography on Famous Birthdays. He has #39 popularity among people whose first name is Mason.