Mason Schreck is a tight end player for the Cincinnati Bengals and has become an important player since he was drafted into the league in 2017.
He has been playing limited football as his career has been plagued by injuries but he is still part of the active roster of the Bengals. The star was close to being fired but he has been re-appointed to the active team.
|Birthday||November 4, 1993|
|Height||6 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Education||Medina High School|
10 Facts About Mason Schreck
- Mason Schreck earns more than $615,000 per year and has a contract worth more than $1,230,000 with the Bengals as per Spotrac.
- His net worth has not been revealed but some sources estimates suggest that he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Schreck was born to mother Wendy Schreck and Todd Schreck. He was born and raised in Medina, Ohio, the USA by his parents.
- He has an Instagram account with almost 5199 followers and has always shared his professional and personal life on the platform.
- Talking about his Instagram, he shared his anniversary pictures. He is married to a girl named Ally Schreck. They are expecting a child in January 2021. They got married in 2019.
- He and his wife recently shared an ultrasound picture of their ‘baby on the way’ on a beach. The soon to be parents live in Ohio and have a home in Cincinnati.
- Schreck got drafted into the NFL in 2017. He had failed to impress scouts and teams in his college career and was a 7th round and 251 overall pick.
- His first contract was a $2.46 million contract with the Bengals and he was immediately placed on the injured reserve. He missed most of 2018’s games with a knee injury.
- He got promoted into the active roster in November 2019 but was waived on September 5, 2020.
- Schreck has a height of 6 feet 5 inches (196 cm). He also weighs in at 252 lb (114 kg).