Mathieu Dufour is a French flutist who is the principal flutist of the Berlin Philharmonic. Mathieu was playing the flute from his childhood, as he played flute at the age of 8.
He has won numerous competitions, including the Concours de flûte Jean-Pierre Rampal. His professional career began in 1993 as principal flute with the Orchestre National du Capitole de Toulouse.
Wondering about Mathieu Dufour Wikipedia, Wife, And Net Worth? Interested in meeting him on Instagram? If yes, then you must read this article.
Quick Facts: Mathieu Dufour Wikiepedia And Nationality: Meet Him On Instagram
|Birthday||December 2, 1972|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
10 Facts on Mathieu Dufour
- Mathieu Dufour was born on December 2, 1972, in Paris, France. As of the year 2021, Mathieu Dufour’s age is 49 years old.
- As Mathieu Dufour is a famous and talented flutist, his information is available on Wikipedia. People can find more information about him there.
- Is he married? Mathieu has kept his personal and love life private. There is no information available regarding his married life and wife.
- Well, Mathieu’s net worth was growing significantly in 2019-2020. As of 2021, Mathieu Dufour’s net worth is estimated to be around a thousand dollars.
- Well, Mathieu Dufour is not officially available on Instagram. Instagram account gonjiamfestival posted a video including him.
- Dufour was appointed principal flute of the Orchestre National du Capitole de Toulouse in 1993 and then held the same position with the Paris National Opera in 1996.
- For his talent, Dufour was appointed principal flute of the Chicago Symphony in 1999 by Daniel Barenboim.
- Dufour studied under Madeleine Chassang and Mexence Larrieu at the Lyon Conservatory in Lyon, France.
- In addition to his orchestral work, he has often performed as a soloist under the baton of Daniel Barenboim, Pierre Boulez, Christoph Eschenbach, and Fabio Luisi, among others.
- Furthermore, as a chamber musician, he works together with Mitsuko Uchida, Pinchas Zukerman, the Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson Trio, and Julia Fischer.