Matilda Lawler’s details are unavailable on Wikipedia. However, we can find her bio on IMDb.
Matilda is a rising actress who has been in the film industry since 2019. She had appeared in a television series called Evil, portraying the role of Brenda. Since then, she appeared in popular shows The Block Island Sound and Good Grief. In both of these shows, her acting was fabulous.
Matilda Lawler Age Revealed
Distractify has revealed Matilda Lawler’s age. According to the site, she was just 10 years old when she debuted in the year 2019.
This means that she is 12 years old in 2021. However, her birthday details are currently unavailable at the moment. At just 16 years, she has already been involved in around five different shows. Her appearance as young Nora in Good Grief will always be remembered for a lifetime.
Facts On Matilda Lawler
- Matilda Lawler’s parents’ details are currently unavailable. However, we have come to know that they monitor her Instagram account.
- Moving on, Matilda Lawler has 2.1 thousand followers on Instagram. She has revealed that she will appear in the upcoming HBOMax series named Station Eleven on her bio.
- Apart from Matilda’s mom and dad, she has not revealed anything about her siblings too. However, we can tell you that all of her family members support her acting career.
- Recently, Lawler appeared as Flora in the movie named Flora & Ulysses. The movie was released on February 19, 2021, in the United States.
- Moreover, the actress’s role in the recently released movie is quite interesting. She adopts a squirrel named Ulysses, who happens to have superpowers, and the movie is all about their adventure.
- As she is still a kid, she definitely is attending a school. However, we are unsure about her educational institution right now.
- She remains busy filming her role of young Kirsten in her upcoming television mini-series, Station Eleven. The premiere date of the show is yet to be finalized.