Matt Biedel is an American actor who is best known for his role in the Netflix crime drama series, ‘Narcos Mexico’. He has portrayed the role of Daryl Petsky in the drug crime show. The series is the spinoff of the original show, Narcos, which tells the story of a drug lord, Pablo Escobar.
Besides, he has also starred in another superhit Netflix show called ‘The Umbrella Academy’. The supernatural and apocalyptic show is one of the most-watched dramas on Netflix and he has played the role of Dale Chedder in the show. Moreover, the actor will also be seen in the upcoming show, Midnight Mass, which unsurprisingly, is a Netflix original as well. Nonetheless, he is very talented and versatile in his roles. Here is everything you need to know about him and more.
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|@mbiedel · Actor|
10 Facts on Matt Biedel
- Matt Biedel is an American actor known for the Netflix shows like Narcos Mexico and The Umbrella Academy.
- Despite his overwhelming performances, he is still to have a Wikipedia biography.
- Moreover, the actor is around 35 years old at the moment. He has not shared details about his age and birthday.
- He is tall and has a muscular body. With a height of around 6 feet and 2 inches, he has a well-maintained physique as well.
- Likewise, the actor is also present on Instagram and has more than 2000 followers on the platform.
- However, it is not much known about his dating life though. The actor doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend right now.
- Matt Biedel is of American nationality as he hails from Oregon. Also, he belongs to a white ethnic group.
- But he has not disclosed any facts about his family. He does have photos with them on Instagram.
- The actor’s net worth is still under review.
- Matt Biedel has over 30 credits on IMDb. Similarly, his bio can be found on various web portals as well.