Matt DiBenedetto’s wife is Taylor Carswell.
Matt DiBenedetto, aka Matthew Guido DiBenedetto, is an American car racing driver. He currently ranks in the 13th position in the 2020 NASCAR Cup series. Furthermore, he rides the Ford Mustang with the 21 number.
Matt DiBenedetto Children And Family
Matt DiBenedetto’s doesn’t have any children.
Matt DiBenedetto and his wife Taylor are childhood friends. They recently celebrated their fifth anniversary. Moreover, the couple owns a dog named Brian together.
Matt DiBenedetto’s family consists of his parents: Sandy DiBenedetto and Tony DiBenedetto.
Tony is a former racer at Opel Manta in SCCA. Similarly, Matt hails from the Californian state of the USA. He has a brother named Austin as well as two sisters Katie and Kelley.
Matt DiBenedetto’s Networth And Salary
Matt DiBenedetto’s net worth yields a fortune as of 2021.
It is estimated that stock car racers can earn above $80K USD annually. So, we speculate Maat DiBenedetto’s salary is around that number as well. However, Matt doesn’t prefer to flaunt his wealth.
|Birthday||July 27, 1991|
|Parents||Tony and Sandy|
|Siblings||Austin, Katie, Kelley.|
Some Facts On Matt DiBenedetto
- Matt DiBenedetto’s age is 29 years old. He was born on July 27, 1991. Furthermore, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- The racer tied the wedding knot with Taylor in 2015. Taylor is a makeup artist. Besides, the couple currently resides in Hickory, North Carolina.
- DiBenedetto’s Instagram is @mattdracing. Likewise, you can follow his verified Twitter handle as @mattdracing.
- Matt’s hometown is Nevada City. However, he grew up in Grass Valley. In addition, his family supported his racing career from an early age.
- In 2009, Matt made his NASCAR debut with a Toyota car. Next year, he secured the second position in the race.
- The Motorsports group signed DiBenedetto in 2012. Similarly, he joined Vision racing the following year. Moreover, he finished the season in 21st position overall.
- Matt has competed in numerous races to date. In fact, the famous Wood Brother Racing signed him in 2019.