Matt Gordan is a renowned and successful Canadian actor known for his incredible role in the movie, “Doc” as Rent-a-Goalie from 2006 to 2008, and “Rookie Blue” as Oliver Shaw from 2010 to 2015. It has 24 and 74 episodes altogether respectively. He has played in various movies and television dramas like Hudson and Rex (2020), Impulse (2018-2019), The Detail (2018), Blood Honey (2017), Traitor (2008), and many more.
In addition to this, his uncredited series titled ‘Republic Of Doyle’ as Big Fat Ronnie in 2011. He began his acting career in the fil industry in 1997. He has worked with various talented co-stars and directors. His work has been appreciated by the audience.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Net Worth||$13 million|
10 Facts on Matt Gordon
- Matt Gordan was born in 1969 and his age is 51 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and grew up in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Hence he has Canadian nationality.
- According to networthroom.com, Matt stands at a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.73 m) tall similarly his weight is 76 kg.
- Moving on to his net worth, Matt’s current net worth is estimated to be around 13 million US dollars. He definitely has earned a good fortune from his acting profession. However, We have no idea of his cars, house, and other assets.
- According to Wikipedia, Matt’s name has nominated for playing a character in the movie, “Doc” at the Gemini Award film festival.
- He is actively available on social media like Instagram and Twitter with a good number of fan following.
- Talking about his relationship status, Matt doesn’t share his personal love life in the media. Probably, he is married or engaged. Moreover, his wife’s or girlfriend’s name is still not updated on the internet.
- Describing his family background, Matt is quite secretive about his personal life. His parent’s or sibling’s identity is unknown in the media.
- His educational details or University name is not available on the internet,
- According to IMDB, He has acted in more than 67 films and television projects.