Matt Maeson is a well-known American singer. He became popular for the singles “Tribulation,” “Straight Razor,” and “Cringe.” Matt has released his own extended plays, Who Killed Matt Maeson and The Hearse in 2017 and 2018 respectively. Also, he has performed in many theaters as well.
Moving on to his early life, he was having a difficult time in childhood. He worked in community service for 12 hours a day and performed at biker rallies. Eventually, as time passes by Matt released his own album and rose to prominence within a short period of time. He is living a lavish lifestyle with his family and friends.
|Birthday||January 17, 1993|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Matt Maeson
- Matt Maeson was born on January 17, 1993. At present, his age is 27 years old.
- His birthplace is in Virginia, the United States. Hence, he belongs to an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Matt hasn’t shared his actual height and weight in the media.
- He is actively available on social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with more than thousands of devotees.
- His name is listed on Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia, Matt has released his own album Bank On The Funeral in 2019.
- Talking about his relationship, Matt is in a relationship with a girl named Alyssa Cramer. He often shares his girlfriend, Alyssa pictures on social media according to marriedbiography.com. Moreover, they are spending quality time with each other.
- Moving on to his net worth, Matt Maeson has definitely earned a good fortune from his music career. His net worth is estimated to be around $500 thousand dollars.
- Matt hasn’t revealed his parent’s identity yet but his father and mother, are involved in the music sectors.
- Matt has a YouTube channel under the name Matt Maeson with 154k subscribers.
- Matt is a talented singer with a unique voice. Not only teenagers but also children love his rock and folk music.