Matt Zarb-Cousin has been deemed as a force to be reckoned due to his brilliant work as a spokesperson. The former spokesman for Jeremy Corbyn has been achieving feats in his career, as everyone can see.
With his campaign called Clean Up Gambling, a non-profit campaign is being directed and run successfully by him. The Clean-Up Gambling advocates for fairer gamblings to be put in place. Here are a few personal facts on Matt Zarb-Cousin, keeping aside his professional career for once.
|Age||30 years old|
|Profession||Director of AMZC|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Wife||Alexandra Monte (Fiancee)|
|Education||University of Birmingham|
10 Facts on Matt Zarb-Cousin
- Matt Zarb-Cousin (born on 2 February 1990) is the director of AMZC. His age is 30 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Starting off with the details of his parents, he had mentioned that his father is Maltese. Likewise, his mother, on the other hand, is half-Maltese.
- He is yet to have a Wikipedia bio. Until then, these facts here in this article might come in handy in order to get to know him.
- Matt got engaged to his girlfriend, Alexandra Monte. Turns out, the beautiful fiancee of his is a student at the London School of Economics.
- You may have known already that he is a former spokesman for Jeremy Corbyn. And, now, he has shifted towards as being the spokesperson for the campaign of Clean Up Gambling.
- He is of British nationality. In the same way, Matt belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
- The estimated net worth as of 2020 acquired by him remains to be reviewed. However, for now, this information has not been reported by any reliable sources on the internet.
- Matt Zarb-Cousin is the co-founder of Gamban and the former director at Real Change Lab.
- His username on the Instagram account is @mattzarb. And, he has more than 2.9 K followers.
- He had gone to the University of Birmingham for his higher education.