Golfer Matthew Fitzpatrick’s girlfriend Lydia Cassada was a student-athlete before graduating in 2017. Matthew and his girlfriend Lydia were college mates. He met his girlfriend at Northwestern University, where he went only for a single semester.
|Birthday||1 September 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Height||5 feet 10 inch|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
As per reports, Matthew wanted to move to Atlanta and was looking for a home there to be close to his girlfriend, Cassada. The couple is not married yet nor is engaged. As per Cassada’s LinkedIn page, she has a job as a marketing representative for a travel company.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Mathew Fitzpatrick and his girlfriend, Lydia Cassada.
10 Facts on Matthew Fitzpatrick
- Matthew Fitzpatrick is an English golfer. He won the 2015 British Masters as a professional and the 2013 US Amateur as an amateur golfer.
- Originally from Sheffield, England, Patrick began his professional golfing career in 2014.
- He was born on 1 September 1994. So, he is 26 years of age now.
- Matthew stands 5 feet and 10 inches tall i.e. 1.78 meters tall. And he weighs 70 kg.
- He is a British national. The identity of his parents; father and mother are not public. He has a brother named Alex.
- His brother, Alex Fitzpatrick is also a golfer. Alex is an amateur golfer.
- Regarding his dating life and girlfriend, Matthew Fitzpatrick is dating his girlfriend Lydia Cassada for a few years now. Matthew and his girlfriend attended the same university.
- Matthew has a good fan following on social media. You can find him on Instagram as @mattfitz94. His Instagram page has 85.6k followers. He is also on Twitter.
- In 2020, he is located in Sheffield, his birthplace, as seen on his Twitter page.
- Matthew has an estimated net worth of $11 million at present.