Linda McIngvale is mainly known for being a celebrity spouse. She is the wife of a famous businessman James Franklin McIngvale who is also known as Mattress Mack. Also, Linda is an independent woman who had worked as a producer. Some of her notable works in the film industry are Side Kicks (1992) and Good Morning America (1975).
Further, Linda McIngvale is also the founder of the Westside Tennis and Fitness Club. The primary purpose of establishing an organization is to cure people with a mental health problem like OCD. Linda has been a great support for her daughter Elizabeth, and her husband, James, too. Linda has three children. All of them are grown up now.
Here are few details regarding Linda McIngvale’s personal life.
Quick Facts: Linda McIngvale: Meet Mattress Mack Wife And Family
|Birthday||December 19, 1957|
|Husband||James Franklin McIngvale|
10 Facts on Linda McIngvale
- Linda McIngvale, Mattress Mack’s wife, is a versatile woman. Actually, she has been a champion of the cause of mental health from day one along with her daughter Elizabeth.
- How old is Linda McIngvale? Well, Linda McIngvale was born on December 19, 1957, according to IMDb. Her age is 63 years at present.
- Linda McIngvale’s net worth or salary earnings are yet to display on the web. However, her husband Mattress net worth is said to be $300 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth
- Linda McIngvale has three children named Laura, Elizabeth, and James McIngvale Jr. with Mattress Mack.
- Linda has a sweet and loving family.
- Additionally, Linda’s daughter Elizabeth has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Her parents sent her to exposure therapy, and later on, she learned to manage her OCD.
- Linda has an American nationality as she resides in Texas, the US.
- We can’t find her social media accounts lately. Hence, there are no Instagram details on the web.
- She has no LinkedIn profile, so we don’t have her academic details right now.
- Lastly, Linda has a good looking personality.