Maurielle Lue is a journalist, tv host and an anchor who is very famous. She is one of those hosts who has won Emmy awards for the work she has done to date. She is currently involved with Fox 2 Network.
|Birthday||March 25, 1985|
|Height||5 feet and 3 inches|
|Parents||Marcel Lue and Heidi Lue|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||$24,292 – $72,507|
|Education||Hampton University’s Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communication|
|Maurielle Lue FOX 2 Detroit|
She is most well known as the hosts of shows like The Nine and Let it Rip Weekend. She started her career as a journalist at a young age when she was just 15 years old. At the age of 15, she stepped in the journalism field starting to cover local news, issues, and many more.
When she was just 16 years old she was able to win international journalism awards. As she started her career at a young age today she is one of the most well-known journalists who is praised for her work by thousands of people. Some of her facts are listed below.
10 Facts About Maurielle Lue:
- Maurielle Lue’s information is not available on the official Wikipedia site but her information is definitely available on Marathi Wiki.
- She was born on March 25, 1985, and thus, she is currently already 35 years of age.
- According to some wiki sites, she is not married yet which means she has got no husband.
- As per some of the reports, we have come to know that she lost around 20 pounds in her weight due to the stress of work.
- She has an estimated salary of around $24,292 – $72,507 while her net worth has been predicted to be approximately $1 million.
- Currently, she has been providing her services to Fox 2 Network as their television host.
- It doesn’t seem Maurielle is currently pregnant as there is no such news we have heard.
- Going straight into her family, she is the daughter of Marcel Lue and Heidi Lue. Also, she has a brother whose name is Myles Lue.
- This 35-years-old is currently 5 feet and 3 inches tall as far as our knowledge regarding her height.
- She had completed her graduation from Hampton University‘s Scripps Howard School of Journalism and Communication.