Max Delmege is an Australian businessman who owned the rugby team, Manly Sea Eagles which is based in Sydney. Besides, he has been an activist and blogger as well. He is an IVF blogger and survivor even, as he is trying it himself for so many years.
Moreover, Max Delmege is currently married to his wife, Sam Delmege. The couple has an age gap of around 40 years. They have been together for quite some time. Delmege spent around $100,000 on several failed IVF attempts and couldn’t make any progress for six years. However, this time around the couple is finally pregnant. They are due January 21 and are expecting twins, a son and a daughter. It has been quite a story to tell for the millionaire.
Here are a few facts you need to know about Max Delmege.
10 Facts on Max Delmege
- Max Delmege is an Australian businessman who has been actively blogging about IVF as well.
- Moreover, Max has a net worth of multi-million dollars. He once owned the rugby team. Manly Sea Eagles.
- The millionaire spent around $10 Million to save his rugby club which was rattling in the NRL in 2017.
- Despite this, Max Delmege is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- The businessman is a married man. He tied the marital knots with Samantha Delmege at the age of 70.
- Samantha, of course, was 31 when she married Max. They have been together for more than 5 years already.
- Moreover, the couple tried starting their own family with many IVF techniques over the years but remained unsuccessful.
- However, they are set to give birth to twin babies, a son and a daughter in January 2021.
- Apart from his ownership of Eagles, nothing much is known about Max’s earnings, salary, and background.
- Besides, Max Delmege is the owner of the Delmege Agency and also an IVF Warrior as per his Insta bio.