Kaimana Pa’aluhi is an American professional model who is famous for being the ex-wife of popular MMA fighter, Max Holloway. Max is the former Featherweight champion in the famous American MMA organization, Ultimate Fighting Championships. He is one of the prominent featherweight fighters in the world.
Currently, she is supporting her son, Rush as a single mother. As there is no official Wiki dedicated to her we do not know what her actual age is. But we assume that Kaimana is in her mid-twenties. Talking about her social media status, she does not have an official Instagram. Similarly, she is also not active on Twitter and Facebook.
10 Facts on Kaimana Pa’aluhi
- Kaimana Pa’aluhi is of American nationality having a white ethnic background.
- She has not revealed her parent’s and siblings’ details to her fans and admirers.
- Kaimana began her modeling career when she worked for Wilhelmina Hawaii Modelling Agency at the tender age of 16.
- Likewise, she also portrayed the role of Princess Kaiulani when Kaimana was only twelve years old.
- Talking about her relationship status Kaimana Pa’aluhi was previously married to her husband, Max Holloway in 2012.
- The duo also has a lovely son named, Rush. They parted ways and divorced in 2014 after two years of married life.
- As for Kaiman’s earning, she earns around $50,000 as her annual salary from her profession as a model. While her net worth is at $500,000.
- After their divorce, Kaimana Pa’aluhi’s ex-husband Max Hollway began dating a woman, Moani Hora.
- In the present time, there is no information about her current relationship status, Kaimana is possibly single.
- Kaimana Pa’aluhi has maintained a lovely body shape and stands at a tall height. She has a slender body type and possesses beautiful brown hair and long flowing hair.