Max Schimmelpfennig is a famous German TV and movie actor from Berlin, Germany. Born in the year 1996, this Germand actor is known for his appearance on releases like Dark released in 2017, and Das Boot released in 2018.
|Age||24 years old|
|max. mold pennies|
This German TV and movie actor began his acting career in 2015, playing Sven in TV series titled Kommissarin Heller. Thus far, he has 26 acting credits to his name. In 2020, he appeared as Patrick Horm in the TV series Baltic Crimes. He has two projects to his name, set to release soon.
Find out some lesser-known facts about this German actor.
10 Facts on Max Schimmelpfennig
- Max Schimmelpfennig is a German actor known for his roles as Benny Hilpert in the TV series Tatort and Wilhelm Muller in Das Boot.
- Max played the role of Benny Hipert on the TV series Tatort from 2014 to 2019.
- As seen on his IMDb page, Max was born in the year 1996. But, the detail of his age and birthday is not public.
- As of 2020, Max Schimmelpfenning could be around 24 years old.
- Regarding his love life and marriage, Max is not married yet. Also, Schimmelpfennig does not have a girlfriend now and is seemly enjoying his single life in 2020.
- You can find him on social media like Instagram. He is active on Instagram as @max. mold pennies. He has 90k followers on his Instagram page.
- He does not have a Wikipedia bio. So, the detail of his height and weight is not public. Also, the identity of his family members and parents is not published.
- But, he seems to have a tall height. He could be around 6 feet tall.
- As of 2020, Max has 26 projects to his name. Likely, he might have earned decent net worth. But, the exact figure of his net worth and annual earning is not public.
- This TV and movie actor of German nationality is not active on Twitter.