Maxim Grishin is a Russian professional mixed martial artist who currently fights in the Light Heavyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Best known as “Maximus” he is currently ranked #88 in the world in the Light Heavyweight division. He fights out of Stary Oskol, Russia.
Moreover, the fighter has made up pretty decent stats throughout his fighting career. He has won 31 out of the 41 fights he fought. Likewise, Maxim lost 8 of them and 2 were drawn. His latest fight was a loss but the fighter is back in winning ways. On Saturday night at UFC Fight Island 6, Maxim Knocked about Antigulov in the second round. He has been fighting for over a decade now. Here are the 10 interesting facts to know about the fearless MMA fighter.
10 Facts on Maxim Grishin
- Maxim Grishin is a Russian professional MMA fighter who competes in the Light Heavyweight division in the UFC.
- It is quite a surprising fact that Maxim doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography as he is one of the highly followed MMA Fighters.
- Moreover, Maximus has a weight of around 93 kg. Hence, he is competing in the Light Heavyweight division.
- Also, Grishin has a great height. He stands tall at 1.91 meters.
- The MMA fighter, Maxim is a veteran as he is 36 years old already. He is still making opponents struggle in the ring though.
- His social media photos do not suggest him having a girlfriend. The mixed martial artist is currently single.
- Talking about it, he has a significant social media presence with around 20k followers on Instagram.
- Moving on, Maxim’s nationality is Russian. He was born in Tambov, Russia.
- The MMA fighter has registered 31 wins already in the top flight until now.
- Despite lacking a wiki, Maxim has his bio and stats on websites like Tapology and Sherdog.