Maximo Alvarez is one of the businessmen who warns against the so-called promise or fake promise of socialism. He is also the founder of Sunshine Gasoline Distributors. He raised question against the favors that was once promised by the Prominent democrats which include providing health care service and other facilities. He said that these were all fake promises.
He won’t let anyone rule the country just for their own benefits. He is raising his voice for the sake of his country and country people. When he was a child communists used to make fake promises to provide services but they never fulfilled even one. He spends his life hoping the same this so now he doesn’t want any to hope for the same thing.
Maximo Alvarez worked in more than 20 gas station before and now is the owner of 515 gas station.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (Approx)|
|Children||Sandra, Maximo Recardo and Eduardo.|
10 Facts of Maximo Alvarez
- Maximo Alvarez was born at Havana, Cuba in 1948. But his exact month of birth is unknown.
- He is 72 years old as per research. He has spent half of his life in the United State.
- He is so patriotic toward the country where he was born and to the country where he has been living.
- Maximo Alvarez is married and has a beautiful wife Esther. It has been 35-40 years since they have been living together and she supports him in everything.
- Maximo Alvarez has 3 children’s Sandra, Maximo Recardo and Eduardo.
- Among his three children, Sandra and Maximo have been working in his Sunshine Gasoline Distributors whereas Eduardo is doing Mechanical Engineering after graduating from the University of Miami.
- He said that he lost his brother who was in Spain after that he didn’t return there and continue to stay in the United State.
- Maximo Alvarez is now owing to 515 gas station in Florida.
- He is not active in any social site.
- Maximo Alvarez completed his bachelor’s and master’s degree from Florida StateUniversity.