Rachel Washburn is well-known for being Maxx Crosby‘s girlfriend. Talking about her boyfriend, Maxx Crosby is a professional football player who currently plays as Las Vegas Raiders‘ defensive end. He had actually kicked off his football career when he used to attend Eastern Michigan College.
|Profession||Former Cheerleader, Army|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Maxx Crosby|
Rachel Washburn’s professional life is very interesting to discuss as she is considered to be a former cheerleader who led her path to become an army. Previously, she used to work as a cheerleader for Philadelphia Eagles from the year 2007 until the year 2010. Then, she went on to serve as an Army Intelligence Officer in Afghanistan.
10 Facts on Rachel Washburn:
- Rachel Washburn was 25 years of age in December 2013 as per the reports from Daily Mail which means that she is already 32 years old as of 2020.
- As of 2020, she has been serving as one of the members of the Clean Water Corps currently.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about Rachel Washburn’s height, weight, and also her body measurements.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her graduation from Drexel University.
- Moreover, the former cheerleader has already achieved the first lieutenant in the United States Army.
- Moving on to Rachel Washburn’s Instagram profile, her username is @rachelfwashburn and she has around 3.7 thousand followers there.
- Also, she can be followed on Twitter where her username is @RachelWashburn4, and has gained approximately 604 followers.
- When Philadelphia Eagles played against Chicago Bears in December 2013, she was honored as one of the Eagles‘ Hometown Heroes.
- Her estimated net worth as well as salary is currently under review and will be published as soon as possible.
- Above all, she is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and hence, her nationality is considered to be American but we are still confused regarding her ethnicity.