Jonah Frank King is the son of mother Dana Bash, an accomplished American journalist, anchorwoman, and chief political correspondent for CNN, and father John King who is also a renowned American News anchor working as CNN’s chief national correspondent.
Jonah’s parents got divorced just after a year of his birth. John and Dana both are co-parenting him and love him very much. We hope he gets as successful as both of his parents when he grows up.
|Name||Jonah Frank King|
|Birthday||July 29, 2011|
|Parents||Dana Bash, John King|
10 Facts On Jonah Frank King
- Jonah Frank King was born on July 29, 2011, in the United States. His Zoidical sign is Cancer. He is 9 years old as of 2020.
- His parents got married on, May 25, 2008, and gave birth to their first child 3 years after in 2011.
- Jonah’s father who was previously a Roman Catholic converted into Judaism before getting married to his mother.
- His mother was previously married to Jeremy Bash, a well known American lawyer before she married his father. The Couple got married in 1998 and got diverged in 2007.
- Jonah does not have any siblings however his father previously had 2 children with his first wife Jan Makie so she has 2 half-siblings. The name of his Half siblings is Noah and Hannah.
- The little kid does not have any form of wealth in his name, as a child, he is dependent oh his parents for all of his basic needs. Both of his parents have a net worth of approximately $1 million- $5 million.
- Jonah is an American Citizen.
- Frances Weinman Schwartz and Stu Schwartz are his grandparents.
- He rarely makes any public appearance and doesn’t have much information about him available on the internet. Picture of him is also scarce on the internet.
- Jonah is certainly not old enough to use social media so he does not have an account on social media sites. His parents however have thousands of followers.