Declan Rice Parents: Who Are His Father Sean Rice and Mother Teresa Rice? Stay with the article to find out more.
Declan Rice is a professional footballer who is on the England National Team. He plays for West Ham United in the Premier League Club as the defensive midfielder and center-back.
Declan played for Ireland internationality but in 2019, he switched for England.
Declan Rice Parents: Father And Mother
Declan Rice’s parents are Sean Rice and Teresa Rice.
Declan’s ethnicity is of English and Irish descent. Rice got his Irish side from his paternal grandparents. His grandparents, Jack and Margaret, were originally from Douglas, Cork City, Ireland.
In December 2020, Declan Rice changed his agent and made Sean Rice his agent. It was reported by Chelsea News that Declan is represented by his father after he changed his agent.
What is Declan Rice’s Salary And Net Worth?
Declan Rice’s yearly salary is £156,000.
Declan signed a 5-year contract with the West Ham United F.C., for £780,000, reports Sportrac. Rice also earns from sponsorships, advertisements, and many brand endorsements.
Declan Rice’s net worth is £500,000, and his market value is £30 million.
|Birthday||January 14, 1999|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents||Sean Rice, Teresa Rice|
Some Fun Facts To Know About Declan Rice
- Declan Rice was born on January 14, 1999, and his current age is 22 years. Rice’s zodiac sign is Capricorn,
- Talking about his height, Rice is 6 feet 1 inch or 1.85 meters tall.
- Declan was born and raised in Kingston upon Thames, England.
- Declan Rice is on Wikipedia. The page details Declan’s background, career statistics, honors, and few personal life details.
- Rice’s Instagram account has more than 437k followers and 95 posts. Most of Declan’s posts are about the match highlights and practice of his game.
- Mason Mount, an English professional footballer, and Declan Rice have been best friends since childhood.
- Declan joined Twitter in March 2017 and has 168.9k followers as of March 2021.