Luke Bilyk is a rising actor whose performances on Degrassi: The Next Generation, Meet Me At Christmas, F the Prom, etc have made waves through the acting industry.
Similarly, he has also attracted the attention of other industry professionals due to his work on TV. In fact, his main role in ‘Raising Expectations’, ‘Degrassi’, etc. He had a recurring role in the series Lost Girl. He got his start in the acting industry in 2009.
|Birthday||November 10, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (181 cm)|
|Siblings||3 older sisters|
|Education||St. Elizabeth Catholic High School|
10 Facts About Luke Bilyk
- Luke Bilyk was born on November 10, 1994, and his age is 26 years old as of November 2020 according to famousbirthdays. He was born in North York, Ontario, Canada.
- As per IMDb, he has a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm), he also weighs in at 152 lbs (68 kg).
- He has a girlfriend by the name of Sammi Sanchez, they have been dating for a while but like to remain away from the spotlight and like to have a private life.
- The actor has not revealed much about his dating life.
- While his exact net worth is not available in the media, many sources claim that he has a net worth of $100,000 to $1 million in 2020.
- He earned most of his fortune from his acting career that started back in 2005. He got his breakthrough role on the TV series short ‘Degrassi: Minis’.
- The actor’s most prominent role is as Drew Torres on ‘Degrassi: The Next Generation’.
- Luke is also a member of the Meet Me at Christmas (2020) cast.
- Bilyk’s Instagram account has more than 186,000 followers, he regularly shares his work and travels on the platform.
- The actor was born to parents of Italian, German, Ukrainian, and Jewish heritage. Due to this, he also has a Mixed ethnicity. He is the youngest of 4 children, he has 3 older sisters.