Megan Easy Hodge is a Volleyball player. She is an American player who has been in this field for so long. In 2012, she won a silver medal with the US team on The summer Olympics. Besides this, she has also played the game for Pennsylvania State University which is also a volleyball team.
Megan Easy started playing volleyball since she was 12 years old. She has never thought that she who come this far. When she played the game for the first time, she didn’t think that she would continue playing for this long. She has played for other teams like Imoco Volley Conegliano, China Henan, Brazil Minas Tênis Clube, etc.
|Name||Megan Easy Hodge|
|Birthday||October 15, 1988|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Parents||Michael Hodge, Carmen Hodge|
|Education||Penn State University (2006–2009), Riverside High School|
10 Facts on Megan Easy:
- Megan Easy was born on October 15, 1988, in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. She has aged 31 years old.
- Being a girl its a very perfect to get a height of 6 feet 2 inches and her weight is 130kg and her other body measurements are still not known.
- She has completed her study but has not mentioned the name of the University.
- She is the daughter of Michael Hodge (father) who is also a volleyball player and Carmen Hodge(mother) is a volleyball player.
- Megan Easy might have got inspired by her parents as both of them are players. They both have plaz=yed for their college.
- Moving on to her nationality, she is an American, both her father, as well as her mother, is also an American.
- She is easily available on Wikipedia and other sites.
- She finished her schooling from Riverside High School and completed her graduation from Penn State University (2006–2009).
- Megan Hodge is not found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Her live games are available on Youtube. Her videos have got lots of viewers in her videos.