Jon Jon Briones is an actor and he is a Filipino-American. He is famous for the works he has done in the sector of musical theater too. Though he was born in the Philippines, in 2010, he became a citizen of the United States of America. He was an engineering student in the Philippines.
|Name||Jon Jon Briones|
|Birthday||August 7, 1965|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Wife||Megan Johnson Briones|
While he was trying to help one of his friends, he also auditioned himself, and sometimes later, he started working in this field. After debuting in the industry, he has worked in various films and television shows. As he is one of the excellent actors, he got a lot of appreciation for his work and among hem is that he was nominated for the best actor in Musical for Laurence Olivier Award.
Works that made him popular are Miss Saigon: 25th Anniversary, An Immigrant Girl’s Journey, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, American Horror Story: Apocalypse, etc. and many more.
10 Facts on Jon Jon Briones:
- Jon Jon Briones is a very popular actor who has shown his acting presence on almost 29 different movies and television series until now.
- Since the year 1986, Jon Jon has been married to his wife, Megan Johnson Briones who is an actress as well as a singer.
- He is considered to be a Filipino-American as he was born in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Moving on to his children, he shares two daughters with his wife whose names are Isa Briones and Teo Briones.
- Talking more about his family, his parents are probably Filipinos.
- He likes to use various social media like Facebook (4.4 thousand likes), Instagram (17 thousand followers), and Twitter 15.3 thousand followers).
- Jon is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Talking something about his education, he was an engineering student when he was in the Philippines.
- We have found out that he only received his US citizenship a decade back, in 2010.
- If you wish to know more about him apart from these 10 facts, you can visit his Wikipedia page.