The famous American comedian Megan Stalter’s age, is 31 years in 2021.
Megan Stalter is an actress, comedian, writer, and performer. Stalter began her comedy career in Ohio with sketches and improvisational comedy. She was a part of The National Lampoon’s Radio Hour. Megan was a member of The Lincoln Lodge.
Stalter created The Megan Stalter Show, as well as Freak Fest. The comedian began stand-up by opening for several big names, including Vanessa Bayer, Kate Berlant, James Adomian, and Liza Treyger.
Meet Megan Stalter On Instagram
Megan Stalter’s Instagram account has more than 73.1k followers.
Stalter grew insanely popular during the COVID-19 pandemic when she began doing Instagram live and turning it into a Comedy Club with fellow comedian Catherine Cohen.
Stalter is very active on the platform, with more than 955 posts as of February 2021. Megan’s latest post on Instagram was on February 21, 2021.
Megan Stalter’s Parents And Boyfriend Revealed
The details about Megan Stalter’s parents are private as of now.
Megan was born and raised in Ohio. She lived in Ohio with her parents, where she began her comedy career.
Likewise, the name of Megan Stalter’s boyfriend or partner is still in the dark.
Megan rarely talks about any details of her personal life to the media. The status of her relationship is private as well.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
Some Fun Facts About Megan Stalter
- Megan Stalter’s height is 5 feet 7 inches, as per her Twitter bio.
- Stalter joined Twitter in May 2017, where she has more than 99.1k followers. Megan is very active on the platform, with more than 11.8k tweets.
- The comedian’s real name is Megan Stalter, but she goes by Meg Stalter.
- Megan moved to Chicago to study comedy, where she trained at iO and the Second City.
- Because of the pandemic, Stalter had to move from New York back to Ohio. She does many Midwestern characters on her online comedy gigs, which fans are connecting to, reports Harpers Bazaar.