Mehdi Nebbou is a famous film actor. He is well-known for his movies like Baby, Witnesses, Douce France, Verschleppt, etc. He has appeared in many movies and TV series as well. He mentioned that he was passionate about acting since an early age. He first appeared in the movie My Sweet Home.
Mehdi Nebbou was recognized and his roles in the movie were appreciated by the audience. After his debut, he started getting offers for different kinds of movies. He is even working for his new project at the present time. He has worked in the movies of the well-named director. He gained lots of followers after his movie Baby(2018).
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
10 Facts on Mehdi Nebbou:
- Mehdi Nebbou was born on 10 January 1974 in Bayonne Franch. His age is 46 years old as of 2020.
- He has been earning a huge sum of money from his movies. His net worth is around $5 million-$10 million.
- Mehdi Nebbou is not married yet. He is currently single and there are no rumors of his past relationship or his wife.
- He holds a french nationality and is of the white race.
- Mehdi Nebbou is living with his family. His mother is a German and his father is an Algerian. He spends most of his time with his family.
- He has got a sibling. He has a brother whose name is Safy Nebbou who is a Film director.
- His information is available on the Wiki. He is active on Facebook and on Instagram.
- Mehdi Nebbou can easily speak French, German, Italian, and English. He was seen with one of the popular Bollywood actress Sridevi in English Vinglish.
- In the Netflix series Baby, he is said to be a lead actor on that.
- Mehdi Nebbou started to appear in the movies from 1998 and still, he has been working hard.