Melanie Liburd is married and regularly shares pictures of her husband.
Her appearances on TV have been limited but she has already become a popular star whose fans were eager to know if they got married. She started acting in 2012 and has appeared in shows like Game of Thrones, Gypsy, Dark Matter, Grinder, etc.
One of her better-known roles is as Zoe in the acclaimed drama series This Is Us. The British actress has also made appearances in Dark Matter and The Grinder, etc. She also had a guest-starring role on CSI.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Melanie Liburd
- Melanie Liburd is married to Ben Taylor as per Popsugar. They have been married for a while. Before this, Taylor was her longtime boyfriend.
- Melanie regularly shares photos of her husband on Instagram. She has more than 62,000 followers on the platform.
- Liburd’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but online estimates suggest she is in her late 20s as of September 2020.
- Her height in feet is 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) and she also has Brownish-Black hair.
- The star’s Wikipedia page is incomplete but you can read all about her in this article.
- As per IMDb, she has 16 credits as an actress, she started her career back in 2012.
- Her first job as an actor was as Asmara in Strike Back.
- Her breakthrough role was as Nyx Harper in the TV series Dark Matter, she had the main role on the series and became a TV fixture due to the role.
- Then, in 2017 she starred on Gypsy in 10 episodes as Alexis and this is one of her most beloved roles.
- She also had the role of Zoe Baker in This Is Us, which increased her stardom. Similarly, her 2020 role on Power Book II: Ghost.