Mélanie Luce Wikipedia Unef president details revealed. Stay with the article to find out more.
Mélanie Luce is a UNEF president and law student. Mélanie became a member at the National Office of the UNEF in May 2016. Luce’s main plan as the president is to lead the fight to reform the entry conditions and Parcoursup at the university. Mélanie Luce is the first woman of color to lead a student organization.
Mélanie Luce Wikipedia Unef
Mélanie Luce is not on Wikipedia.
Mélanie became the president of UNEF in Febuary 8, 2019. UNEF is the National Union of Students of France. In May 2016, Luce joined as the vice-president in charge of social issues, reports Letudiant.
Mélanie Luce studied at the University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas and graduated with a law degree. Mélanie was a first-year law student in September 2014.
Is Mélanie Luce On Instagram?
Mélanie Luce is active on Instagram.
Mélanie has 592 followers and 14 posts on her Instagram account. Her Instagram bio says, there is an urgent need to transform society. Luce’s first post on Instagram was on June 5, 2019.
Luce joined Twitter in January 2016 and has more than 3.3k followers. Mélanie’s Twitter account has 2.3k tweets as of March 2021. Mélanie Luce mostly tweets about societal issues and protests.
|Profession||President of UNEF|
|Education||University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas|
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Mélanie Luce
- Mélanie Luce’s age is 24 years in 2021, as she was born in the year September 1996.
- Is she married? It is unclear if she is married or not, as Mélanie Luce has not revealed any details about her marital life or partner.
- The details about Mélanie’s net worth are still under review. Luce rarely talks about the details of her salary and earnings to the media.
- Luce is also active on Facebook, where she has 1051 friends.
- Mélanie was born and raised in Toulouse, France, and her nationality is French.