Melanie Minichino has given her voice to many different characters in commercials, video games, and cartoons. Likewise, her work in the famous show, The Sopranos cannot be forgotten. She had nailed it as the character of Tara Zincone.
And, it surely must have been a thrilling experience to have worked in the same TV show with James Gandolfini. Similarly, she had also bagged the opportunity of getting a role in Law & Order. We must say that she did not disappoint her fans in that series as well. Here are some facts on the actress, Melanie Minichino.
|Age||36 years old|
|Profession||Actress and Producer|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
10 Facts on Melanie Minichino
- Melanie Minichino (born on 27 October 1983) is an American actress, producer, and model. Her age is 36 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Her bio on Wikipedia is not available. But, she has a bio on IMDb along with these facts we have mentioned in this article.
- She has not disclosed the precise height at which she stands. However, you can see it yourself from her photos that she looks quite tall.
- Talking about her husband, she is married to her husband, Mitch Eakins. He is an actor and assistant director. Likewise, the two had their wedding back in the year 2018 on the third of November.
- You can see her active on Instagram and her username is @melminichino. As of now, she has been able to amass more than 2 thousand followers to her account.
- Moving on to her family members, she has a cute little daughter from her marriage to Mitch Eakins. In this way, she has a happy family of three, for now.
- Born in New York City, her nationality is undoubtedly American.
- She is most famous for her roles in popular TV shows like The Sopranos and Law & Order.
- Melanie is of Italian descent.
- Her net worth as of 2020 has not been forecasted.