Melissa Bell is a notable and successful American Journalist who works for Vox media as a vice president of growth and analytics since 2016. She has worked in many publication houses, news channels, and magazines as a news reporter, technician, and many more. Also, she serves on the CNN news channel as well.
Discussing her early life, she has served in the Washington Post as a blogger and reporter, also she has written a column for the style selection and online about online culture later in 2012, she was upgraded and led the paper’s blog strategy.
— Melissa Bell (@MelissaBell) February 18, 2020
10 Facts on Melissa Bell
- Melissa Bell was born in 1978/79. Hence, her age might be around 41/42 years old as of 2020.
- Her birthplace is in the United States so she holds an American nationality.
- She is not on Instagram but she is actively available on Twitter with a good number of devotees.
- According to the public sources, Melissa hasn’t revealed her actual height, weight, and body measurements are not measured on the internet. But by looking at her pictures, she appears to be in a quite tall stature.
- Talking about her net worth, Melissa has never disclosed her gross net worth or annual salary in the media. However, her major source of income is her profession as a journalist.
- Speaking about her achievements, she has appeared in the magazines, Columbia Journalism Review whose digital start-ups deserve Vox level plaudits among 16 women. Moreover, her name has appeared in multiple magazines like Washogtonian, Marie Claire’s. and so on.
- Moving on to her marital affairs, Melissa knows very well how to keep secrets. She has never shared her husband’s name in the media. This shows that she is single or unmarried.
- Besides journalist, Melissa has worked in other places including a bartender in Vail and colorado, and as a waitress at a racetrack. Afterward, her mother motivates her to continue further studies at Northwestern University.
- As mentioned above, she is quite secretive about her personal life. Although, her parent’s or sibling’s identity is still unavailable in the media.
- Her name is featured on Wikipedia also.