Melissa Gardner is a 22 years old British photographer and journalist. She is the daughter of famous Journalist Frank Gardner. Melissa was born in Britain but grew up in Dubai as her father moved there to become a freelance journalist for BBC, she was only a few months old at the time.
Her father is a renowned journalist and author who currently works for BBC as Security Correspondent. He is known for his reporting in the middle east, he was shot six times in an attack by al-Quida gunners when he was reporting from Al-Suwaidi, a district of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He lost his walking ability after the incident and required external support.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession||Photographer, actress and journalist|
|Married/Single||Amanda Pearson , Frank Gardner|
10 Facts On Melissa Gardner
- Melissa Gardner was born in 1998. As of 2020, she is 22 years old but we don’t know when exactly does she celebrate her birthday since the information has not been shared.
- Melissa is 5 feet 11 inches tall which is 1.80 meters.
- She has a slim built, her exact weight is 61 kg which is 134 lbs
- Melissa has not been very active on social media platforms. Her accounts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter could not be found.
- She has a younger sister her name is Sasha Gardner.
- She is the daughter of Frank Gardner and mother, Amanda Jane Pearson. Her parents got divorced in 2018.
- Robert Neil Gardner and Evelyn Grace Rolleston are her grandparents and her great grandparents are John Davy Rolleston and Mary Edith Waring.
- She is a beautiful woman she has long blond hair and green eyes. Her ethnicity is White / Caucasian.
- Melissa interned in Magnum Photos in October 2019, she learned visual storytelling and got to know different companies in the business, the program was 7 weeks long.
- She is also an actress. The majority of her appearance is as Supporting Artist. Her most recent work is in The Witcher (Season 2).