Melissa Lingafelt is an American actress and model. She is best known for her role in the 2008 comedy movie ‘College’. She also appeared in a music video of her ex-boyfriend Drake bell called ‘I know’.
She is also famous for securing the title of first-runner up in the 2006 Miss Teen USA. Melissa recently accused her ex-boyfriend Drake Bell for verbally abusing her when they were in a relationship through a TikTok video. However, Drake denied those allegations.
|Birthday||December 20, 1989|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts on Melissa Lingafelt
- Melissa Lingafelt was born in the year 1989. She is 30 years old as of 2020 and she celebrates her birthday every 20th of December.
- Born and raised in North Carolina, She holds the American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches. That’s 1.75 in meters. She has a perfect hourglass body. However, the details regarding her weight and measurements are unknown.
- Melissa competed in the Miss Teen USA pageant of the year 2006 and was able to secure the position of the first runner up.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. But, we are sure, it’s going to be up very soon.
- A short description of Melissa has been featured on the site IMDb.
- She was in a relationship with the actor Drake Bell in the past. However, they have already been separated along time ago.
- Melissa alleged her ex-boyfriend Drake Bell for abusing her when they were in a relationship through a video. But, Drake denied those allegations and said that he had done no such thing.
- There is no information about who she is dating currently and who her boyfriend is.
- The actress is not active on the famous social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter.