Merab Dvalishvili is a professional MMA fighter who competes in the Bantamweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. As per the most recent rankings, the fighter is currently ranked #15 in the whole Bantamweight division. The fighter goes by the nickname, The Machine.
Moreover, he has just registered his 12th UFC win against John Dodson. The thriller fight went to the third round until the winner was announced through Decision. Similarly, Merab has lost just 4 of his games in his career.
The last fight against Dodson was really a huge step up for his fighting career. Here are the 10 facts you need to know about Merab Dvalishvili before watching his fight.
|Birthday||January 10, 1991|
|Age||29 years old|
10 Facts on Merab Dvalishvili
- Merab Dvalishvili is a mixed martial artist who competes in the Bantamweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Moreover, his nationality is Georgian as he was born in Tbilisi, Georgia. He comes from a native ethnic group.
- As a result, Merab is seen holding the Georgian flag every time he steps in the ring.
- Moving on, most people find his hair a bit different. His hair looks like a wig attached to it.
- Likewise, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography that goes on for several pages.
- Talking about his relationship, the fighter is yet to share details of his wife or girlfriend. His present dating status is unidentified.
- Furthermore, Merab possesses an excellent physique as he is a professional fighter. His height is around 1.68 meters and weighs around 135 lbs.
- Similarly, the MMA fighter Merab Dvalishvili is 29 years old at the moment. His birthday lies on January 10 every year.
- Likewise, he is often called by his nickname, The Machine by his fans and colleagues.
- Lastly, Merab Dvalishvili fights out of Long Island, New York. He has accumulated a net worth of around $500,000 throughout his career.