Tamika Smith who has been the life partner of the rapper, Method Man for years has always led a private life. Keeping into account the controversies that she and her husband have been repeatedly drawn into, it seems totally logical for her to do so.
When she had been battling breast cancer and did not want this information out, Wendy Williams had made it a public announcement. Following this, her husband, Method Man came into his wife’s defense and called Wendy out. Here are some more facts on Method Man’s gorgeous wife, Tamika Smith.
|Profession||Former Personal Assistant|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Sha, Cheyenne and Rae Smith|
|Education||College of Staten Island|
— Trendsreader (@trendsonweb) July 27, 2016
10 Facts on Tamika Smith
- Tamika Smith is the lovey wife of Wu-Tang Clan’s rapper, Method Man. They had tied the knot all the way back in the year 2001, making them almost close to having two decades of marriage.
- Her account on Instagram does not seem to be there. And, as we had mentioned earlier, she might not have joined IG for reasons of privacy.
- Method Man’s wife’s age has not been discovered. While, on the other hand, he is currently 49 years od age.
- Talking about her family members, she lives with her husband, Clifford Smith Jr. aka Method Man. In the same way, Tamika is the mother of three children. And, they are Sha, Cheyenne, and Rae Smith.
- She and Clifford had been engaged to each other in the year 1999. In this way, after two years of engagement, they finally got married.
- Her husband, Method Man had been accused of cheating on her with her doctor. However, he kept denying it persistently.
- Tamika had been diagnosed with breast cancer. But, she might have recovered from it now.
- She had worked as her husband’s personal assistant in the past.
- For education, she had gone to the College of Staten Island.
- She is of American nationality.