Mia Fowler is an American actress. She is known for her role as Kira’s Daughter in the TV series “Blind Spot” (2018)
Mia is the recipient of 4 credited works till date. Similarly, she played Lacey Burns-Beeby in Ben Is back (2018) and Xiomara in Pose (2018).
10 Facts on Mia Fowler
- Mia Fowler is an American actress. She is the age of 15 years old. But, she has not discussed when she celebrates her birthday every year.
- Fowler stands at a short height of 4 feet tall. However, she will certainly grow taller than this as she is just a growing teenager right now. Similarly, she has thick curly hair and cute dimples.
- Mia’s Wiki page and other bio websites are under review for now. But, you can discover Mia Fowler on the IMDb page.
- It is common for the parents to manage their famous children’s social account. In the case of Fowler, her Instagram handle @msmiafowler is private and handled by her mother.
- On her IG bio, Mia describes herself as Writer and Artivist. Similarly, she hails from the United States. In addition, she comes from a black ethnicity.
- Fowler has a supportive family and siblings. But, they don’t prefer to disclose their name and personal information.
- Mia is earning herself a good fortune at an early age. Moreover, there is no doubt that her net worth much higher than a normal child. However, her wealth is not calculated.
- The actress is single and focused on her profession right now. Furthermore, she doesn’t want to engage in boyfriend matter from a young age.
- In 2017, Fowler made her debut appearance in the short movie “Commander”. Later, she was offered a role in the TV series “Pose” (2018) as Xiomara.
- Mia was noticed by a wide audience after portraying the role of Kira’s Daughter in the show “Blind Spot” (2018). Likewise, she appeared in the episode titled “My Art Project”.