Miami Burgess earned the spot of being everybody’s favorite cast in Ink Master: Master vs. Apprentice. He knew what he was doing. And, it was evident because, throughout his time in the show, he remained calm and collected despite the amount of pressure.
So, it came as a bit of a shock when he got eliminated. All he was doing was his job by giving what his client had asked him for. However, the judges did not found it impressive which was kind of a bummer for his fans.
|Profession||Tattoo Artist, Reality TV Star|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Miami Burgess
- Miami Burgess is an American tattoo artist and a reality TV star. He is most famous for his appearance in Ink Master: Master vs. Apprentice.
- His tattoos have gotten quite popular ever since he featured in the show, Ink Master.
- He has not been open about his age so far. As a result, most people hardly know how old he really is.
- He does not have a bio on Wiki’s official page. However, a few online interviews of him might be of help to get to know him.
- His girlfriend had once appeared in one of the episodes of Ink Master.
- He is active on Instagram. By now, he has a total number of 4,124 followers on his account.
- Talking about where Ink Master: Redemption tattoo artist is now, he currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia. He is of American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed yet. But, since he is an award-winning tattoo artist, he must have accumulated a staggering amount.
- Moving on to his children, he has a son. And, his name is Brinton Burgess.
- He has had more than two decades of experience in the tattoo industry and has earned a name for himself.