Micah Lynn Hanson is an American actor and singer based in Nashville, Tennessee. She is best known for her role in the miniseries “Like Arrows: The Art of Parenting.” She played the lead role in the Kendrick Brothers’ miniseries. Her other credits include “Christmas on the Coast”, “Overcomer”, “Where is Good?” and many more.
Besides, she is also a singer. She started her acting career through a musical theatre. Hence, she has a lot of credits on theatre dramas and stage productions as well. The actress first discovered her passion for acting when she was in her late teens. She dedicated all of her interest and energy to acting as soon as she found out her love for the profession. Here is everything you need to know about this beautiful and wonderfully talented actress.
|Name||Micah Lynn Hanson|
10 Facts on Micah Lynn Hanson
- Micah Lynn Hanson is an American actor and singer who is famous for her role in the miniseries, Like Arrows: The Art of Parenting,
- Moreover, the actress is very young. The details about her exact age and birthday are not available yet.
- As she is a new face to the industry, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- The actress also has a decent height. Her hair is of brown color and she looks very pretty with her hazel eyes.
- Micah is still unmarried. So she doesn’t have a husband.
- Similarly, the actress has more than 1700 followers on Instagram.
- Micah Lynn Hanson is of American nationality and comes from a White ethnic group.
- The actress was born in California and moved to different places until finally settling in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Apart from being an excellent actress, she is also a promising singer and writer.
- The actress does have her credits along with a short biography on IMDb.