Michael Brock is a popular Canadian actor. He is best known as Goth boy from the movie “Jennifer’s Body” (2009).
|Birthday||October 29, 1988|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches|
Michael has worked in a number of movies and TV series. His notable works include Jasper in Eureka, Tommy in Adventures in Parenting and Eric in Human Target.
10 Facts on Michael Brock
- Michael Brock (October 29, 1988) is an actor. He has already stepped into the 31 years old age. In addition, his sun sign is Scorpio.
- Although Michael Brock is recognized by everyone in the movie industry, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia page to date. But we did discover him on the IMDb list of famous celebrities.
- Brock’s facial features include bluish-green eyes, brown hair, and a sharp jawline. Furthermore, his height of 6 feet and 1 inch totally qualifies as attractive.
- It is evident that being an actor comes with both fame and fortune. The case is no different for Michael. However, he doesn’t like to flaunt his net worth.
- The actor has never mentioned his girlfriend or dating preferences. Therefore, we speculate that Brock is single right now.
- Brock is a Canadian born lad. As a matter of fact, he grew up in the streets of British Columbia, Canada. Likewise, his ethnicity is white.
- Social media is very important to connect with fans these days. But Michael is neither public on Instagram nor on Twitter. It seems Brock likes to keep his personal life private.
- Michael got his first movie offer when he was not even 10 years old. Similarly, his first credited role includes his portrayal of Bernie in the TV movie “Mixed Blessings”.
- With his rise in popularity, Brock’s parents have supported him to excel as an actor. However, their contributions are not discussed so often.
- Brock’s recent movie was “Best Day Ever: Aiden Kesler 1994-2011” (2012).