If you enjoy professional swimming tournaments, Michael Gunning might not be a new name. Famous for his participation in the 200 meters butterfly event, Michaell Gunning is a professional swimmer from London, the United Kingdom.
|Birthday||April 29, 1994|
|Age||26 years old|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
He is originally from Jamaica. He competed in the 2019 Wold Aquatics Championships and the 2017 World Aquatics Championships. Michael Gunning is also a TV personality having appeared in The Bi Life.
The Bi Life is a British reality dating show, in fact, a bisexual dating show hosted by the Australian drag queen Courtney Act. So, is Michale Gunning gay in real life? Let’s find out.
10 Facts on Michael Gunning
- Michael Gunning is a professional swimmer from London, the United Kingdom. He is also a famous TV personality.
- If you are how old is this professional swimmer from the UK is, Michael was born on April 29, 1994. This means he is 26 years old now.
- He is a graduate of the University of East London as per his Wikipedia biography.
- Michael is famous on social media like Instagram and Twitter. He is on Insta as @michaelgunning1. His Insta page has 16k followers.
- He also has a YouTube page. He launched his YouTube channel back in August 2014.
- As seen on his Instagram page, Michael lives in between London and Manchester now. The detail about his birthplace is not known.
- Though he is living in the United Kingdom now, he is a Jamcian national as per Wikipedia biography.
- Michael Gunning appeared in a British bisexual dating TV show, The Bi Life. In 2018, Michael came out as gay.
- This professional swimmer is now in a relationship with his partner Harry Needs. Harry Needs is also a professional swimmer just like Michael Gunning.
- Harry is a divorced man. From 2014 to 2016, Harry Needs was married to British former competitive swimmer Rebecca Adlington.