Michael Roark is an American actor and producer who is best known for his appearance in the 2019 movie, Bennett’s War. The actor portrayed the role of “Marshall Bennett” in the war film. The movie is now available to watch on Netflix. Besides, Michael is also famous for his role in the CW drama series, Beauty and the Beast. He appeared as “Kyle Johnson” in the highly acclaimed horror romance.
|Birthday||May 9, 1983|
Born and raised in Illinois, Michael Roark comes from Irish and German descent. Apart from his acting career, he is a producer and a licensed attorney. He still has a license to practice law. However, Michael preferred acting and decided to pursue his career as an actor. He spent a lot of his time in Sweden, growing up.
Here are a few facts to know about him.
10 Facts on Michael Roark
- Michael Roark is an American actor and producer who is recognized as “Marshall Bennett” in the movie, Bennett’s War.
- Despite his exquisite roles, Michael doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio yet.
- Moreover, Michael Roark is currently 37 years old. He spent his teenage life in Sweden.
- Also, the actor celebrates his birthday on May 9 every year. He is a Taurus by birth.
- Michael Roark is quite tall with a height of 6 feet and 1 inch.
- Moreover, you can find him on Instagram. His Insta handle has more than 15k followers.
- As for his nationality, he is American. However, Michael is of Irish and German descent.
- The actor’s net worth remains thoroughly under review for now.
- As a person who tends to keep privacy, Michael has not talked about his girlfriend or wife yet.
- Besides, Roark is also a licensed attorney. He was an exchange student in Sweden as per his IMDB bio.